Polymer Modified Fiber Reinforced Mortar
ShaliFix® FRM is a single component duel shrinkage compensated, polymer modified fiber reinforced mortar for structural concrete repairs. ShaliFix® FRM is suitable for placing in thickness of 12 mm to 50 mm both vertically and overhead. ShaliFix® FRM provides a durable, strong structural repair fully compatible with host concrete.
- Mass infill to large areas.
- Repairs to irregular profiles.
- Excellent for repairs to fire-damaged concrete
- Easy to use.
- Good adhesion.
- No primer is required.
- Ideal for vertical or horizontal structural repairs.
- Single layer high build applications.
- Material is thixotropic in nature after mixing with water.
- Dual Shrinkage Compensation achieved.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with Xylene. Do no allow the material to harden
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 25 kg pack.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
6 months in original unopened sealed condition.