ShaliKote® NES AC
2K Epoxy Phenolic Anti-Carbonation / Anti-Corrosive Protective Coating
ShaliKote® NES AC is two component novolac based epoxy system for protection of steel / concrete structures against splash and spillage of corrosive chemicals and solvents at higher temperature. It is an excellent coating system for secondary containment, solvent storage, pump pads, trenches, bridges and other high exposure zones.
- Excellent anti-corrosive coating for all steel and concrete structures exposed to acid / alkali fumes emanating at high temperature, like in Ammonium Sulphate / Annealing / Acid Plants.
- Excellent anti-carbonation coating.
- Leather processing units, fertilizer plants, are some of the areas where ShaliKote® NES AC will work efficiently.
- Excellent resistance to acid and alkali vapours.
- Low VOC material.
- Bonds well at low temperature & humidity.
- Short re-coating time.
- Good breathability.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 4.5 L and 15 L unit pack with 2 components.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.