ShaliPoxy® CTE 403
2K Anti-corrosive / Protective Flexible Coal Tar Epoxy Coating
ShaliPoxy® CTE 403 is a two component; high build coal tar epoxy protective coating for steel and concrete surfaces having excellent corrosion / chemical / abrasion / scratch resistance through 405 – 410 micron coating in single coat. The material is used as direct to metal application where no requirement of primer prior to the top coat.
It conforms to AWWA C-210: 2015 : 2015, SSPC Paint 16 and Corp of Engineers C200 / C200a.
- MS / concrete pipes and metallic structures.
- Crude oil storage tanks / underground structures / other metal & steel structures & pipes.
- Sheet & pipe piling.
- Dams, Barrage gates, Penstocks.
- Foundation walls and sumps.
- Concrete and Steel surfaces in sewage treatment plant.
- Paper Mills / Chemical Plants.
- Flexible anti-corrosive / protective coating for structures – MS or concrete – even where the structure is in continuous contact with water.
- Compatible with controlled cathodic protection.
- Provides excellent resistance to impact, thermal shock and abrasion..
- Cures to a hard, smooth and flexible surface with excellent resistance to sea / salt water, oil, acids, alkalis, crude oil and minerals
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with STP Thinner. Do not allow the material to harden.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 L and 200 L drum.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 Months from the date of manufacture when maintain in protected storage in original unopened sealed condition at 5 – 38 OC.