ShaliUrethane® WP WC
Water Based PU Hygienic WP Wall Coating
ShaliUrethane® WP WC is an aliphatic resins based coating with high UV resistance property without cracking, peeling or turning yellow over a prolonged use. It offers good resistance to alkalies and mild acids and solvents. ShaliUrethane® WP WC has an extremely low water vapour absorption.
ShaliUrethane® WP WC has a very good bonding with masonry and other material of construction. It is fast drying and breathable in nature.
- Area requiring hygienic wall coating like pharmaceutical Industries, operation theatres, corridors in hospitals and nursing homes, pathological laboratories, bottling plants, dairies & breweries, etc.
- Nuclear plants, computer and control room.
- Automobile workshops and showrooms.
- Can be used for outdoor wall application also.
- Enhances the durability of structure.
- Non-yellowing and Anti-fungal.
- Easy application, no machinery required.
- Seamless and Impervious.
- Excellent bonding to all building materials.
- Being water based system, it is non-hazardous and eco-friendly as compared to solvent based systems and can be used for coating of clean rooms.
- Having molecular of very small size, it has excellent penetration and sealing capacity and can be used on the base plaster against efflorescence before putty and paint.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with water. Do not allow material to harden
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapor.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 kg and 200 kg plastic drum.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat. Do not store < 5 OC or > 30OC temperature.
6 months in original unopened condition.