PentaPhane Pale is suitable to preservate timber structures used outdoors, like fence posts, posts, cabins etc. whether weathering is at peak.
|Finish||No appreciable staining of wood||Flash Point, OC||35 minimum|
- In wooden doors, windows etc.
- Any object made of wood.
- Can be appled by brush or spray.
- Cold imersion.
- All sawing, cutting, framing and shaping should be done before immersing the timber.
- Apply Pentaphane Pale generously in 2 / 3 coats at minimum 12 hr intervals.
- First immersed timber in a tank of solution heated up to 65 OC for 1-2 hr. Then transfer to a tank of cold solution.
- This treatment can also be done in the reverse order.
- Impregnated timber with 5 L or more of PentaPhane Pale solution/cft.
Health & Safety
- Use goggles, gumboots, nose covers and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
- It is inflammable.
Available in 1/2 L, 5 L and 20 L size. Bigger size also can be available for large requirement.
Keep in cool and dry place under shed away from heat.