Hot Applied Anti-Corrosion Coal Tar Tape
PipeWrap® CT is hot applied coal tar tape system for water / gas / oil pipelines. PipeWrap® CT is manufactured by specially formulated coal tar enamel coating sandwiching high tensile glass fibre fabric. It has polythene film on either side to facilitate unwinding. PipeWrap® CT is an easy to use anti-corrosion tape suitable for wide range of climatic conditions.
It conforms to IS : 15337 : 2003 and AWWA C203:: 2015 standards.
- Coating material for drinking water pipelines, fire fighting pipelines, raw water pipelines in thermal plants, oil and gas pipelines.
- Applied on buried and immersed pipes, fittings and appurtenances to protect them from high corrosive environment
- Resist Moisture
- Resist bacterial growth
- Most effective solutions for refurbishment, repair and maintenance of existing pipelines, specially in-situ repair.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 2 mm thickness (20 mtr length) and 3 mm / 4 mm thickness (10 mtr length) with width of 250 mm, 500 mm and 1000 mm.
Keep under shed, away from heat. Do not stack more than three rolls in one column.