Single Component Cementitious Crack Filler
PlastiSeal® P is cementitious polymer modified powder for filling cracks in plastered surface. PlastiSeal® P is a ready mix powder of cementious ingredients , selective aggregates, polymer & additives, which merely requires addition of water before application. PlastiSeal® P is ideal to fill 3 to 5 mm wider static cracks, for levelling up walls before tiling and for skimming expanded polystyrene and asbestos. PlastiSeal® P has strong adhesion and is non-shrink in nature, good water resistance properties and weathering durability. Crack filled by PlastiSeal® P offers a paintable surface.
- Crack Filling.
- Level undulation on un-plastered or plastered ceilings and wall prior to painting.
- Provide smooth finish to brick, stone and wood works.
- Excellent sculpting material.
- Strong adhesion to cement mortar substrate.
- Easy to use.
- Can be used for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications.
- Surface leveler before painting it reduces paint consumption and increases the life of paint.
Health & Safety
- Use goggles, nose mask and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application
- For sensitive skin, use sun protection lotion/ cream
Available in 1 kg and 25 kg bag.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 Months in original unopened sealed condition.