Two Component Epoxy Bonding Adhesive / Primer for Concrete
ShaliBond Concrete (formerly Shalimar 352) is a 100 % reactive, two component material designed as a moisture insensitive adhesive and primer for bonding old concrete with new concrete.
|Theoretical Coverage, grm/m2/coat
||200 – 250
250 – 300
|Water Absorption, %||< 0.2|
|Gel Time||30 minute|
|DFT in microns||150-200|
- Bonding old concrete with new concrete / flooring.
- Priming, Sealing
- Bonding Toppings
- General Adhesive
- Floor and Joint
- More flexible than high modulus systems to take additional movement.
- Excellent adhesive for bonding together concrete, steel, or wood materials
- Bonds fresh concrete toppings to harden old concrete slabs.
- Protects concrete substances against chemical attack including most acids and caustics.
- May be extended with sand or aggregate for thick applications and mortar repairs.
- Designed for use at temperatures of 10oC and above
- Ensure that concrete surface is clean, sound, rough and is free from any standing water, oil, dirt, debris, paint, unsound concrete or other contaminants.
- Ensure that temperature is in the range of 16 OC – 32 O
- Mix Comp B (Resin) to Comp A (Hardener) – not the reverse – for 2-3 minutes using drill and mixing prop.
- Apply ShaliBond Concrete by roller, squeegee or airless sprayer in a uniform fashion. Do not allow the material to puddle. Extremely porous surfaces may require a second coat for proper ultimate performance.
- ShaliBond Concrete can be used as moisture insensitive primer where the concrete moisture is between 5 – 7 %
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean tools and equipments with solvent such as Xylene, or toluene.
Health & Safety
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 2 kg x 10 carton box.
Store in cool dry place under the shed away from heat.
9 months in original unopened sealed conditions.