2K Thixotropic Epoxy Adhesive
ShaliBond® TPE adhesive is two components epoxy adhesive for Thermoplastic Elastomeric Olefin (TPE) based tape. ShaliBond® TPE specially developed for high mechanical bond strength with special type of selected filler and additives. ShaliBond® TPE has excellent thixotropic behavior which helps during its application on the surface. ShaliBond® TPE inherent surface wetting character which gives superior bond strength between two adhering substrate.
ShaliBond® TPE epoxy adhesive is a 2K adhesive for thermoplastic elastomeric olefin tape.
- Easy to apply on vertical surface without dipping
- Good Workable time.
- Adheres to substrate and provides superior strength.
- Excellent surface wetting leads to better bonding with the substrate.
- Ensure that surface is thoroughly cleaned and dried. All dirt, scales, oil, grease and foreign particles must be removed.
- Do not use ShaliBond® TPE on wet and damp surface. Concrete surface should be minimum 28 days old
- Ensure smooth surface profile for better bonding.
- Apply ShaliPrime 2E on cured surface and allow it to dry.
- Mix Component B into Component A (Not reverse) and stir by using speed drill mixer with a spiral type blade with a minimum speed of 400-600 rpm till homogeneous thyrotrophic paste (grey color) is obtained. Do not use partial Component A or B to avoid error in mixing ratio which leads incorrect hardening of the material.
- Apply ShaliBond® TPE by trowel or spatula on prime surface.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with Xylene. Do not allow the material to harden.
Health & Safety
- The product should not come in contact with the skin and eyes, or be swallowed.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapours.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting.
Available in 6 & 30 kg unit pack.
Store in a cool dry place, under shade, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.