1K UV Resistant Acrylic Liquid Membrane
ShaliCryl® LM (formerly known as ShaliCryl RWP) is a single component UV resistant, highly unique elastomeric heavy duty monolithic / seamless terrace waterproofing liquid membrane system. ShaliCryl® LM is specially developed with high mechanical strength, elastic and resilient acrylic polymers, selected fillers, light fast and weather durable pigments, microfibers, additives and best quality fungicidal in water medium. Membrane is formed in-situ on the applied surface.
ShaliCryl® LM is three-layer system with coats in 3 different colours ensuring proper build-up of the thickness. It has UV cross linking technology which makes it a reliable waterproofing system. Due to unique cross linking mechanism, ShaliCryl® LM becomes more durable with age and is widely used in all advanced countries for waterproofing.
- Flat / slopped roof with light foot traffic.
- Over brick bat coba.
- Being liquid, suitable for waterproofing of complicated geometrical structures like domes, arches, paraboloids and steeps rising on flashing.
- Very effective for crack repair in cementitious surfaces and waterproofing of vertical wall surfaces and over existing cementitious waterproofing treatments like brick-bat coba, concrete screeds, acrylic coatings etc.
- User / environment friendly and non-polluting.
- Resistant to UV / Abrasion & and dirt pickup
- Provide higher DFT of 1 – 1.25 mm in three coats application.
- Forms high mechanical strength, elastic & resilient coating enabling it to withstand structural movements.
- Higher tensile strength, tear resistance & bond strength with cementitious substrate.
- No additional protective coating is required for roof subjected to light foot traffic.
- Can easily be applied by brush & roller.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapor.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 5 L and 20 L container.
Keep in cool and dry place, under the shed, away from heat.
12 months in unopened air tight condition.