ShaliCryl® LM HI
Heavy Duty Reinforced, Heat Insulation Acrylic Liquid Membrane
ShaliCryl® LM HI is a single component, highly elastomeric, UV resistant, heavy duty, monolithic, water based waterproofing heavy duty heat insulation acrylic liquid membrane system. ShaliCryl® LM HI has high mechanical strength, elastic and resilient acrylic polymers, selected fillers, light fast durable pigments, microfibers and additives which imparts excellent weather resistance.
The latest ceramic micro technology provides solar energy reflecting property enhancing cooling effect inside rooms. The microspheres in the coating reflects most of the solar energy back to the atmosphere and allows very little radiation energy to penetrate through roof.
Low thermo-conductivity of the fillers and microsphere provides very effective thermal insulation.
It conforms to ATM D-6083.
- Effective heat insulation coating for both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Provides seamless elastic film over building roofs / terraces –flat, slope and or inclined.
- Waterproofing of roof terrace including corrugated roof, slabs, chajjas, balconies, parapet walls.
- Being liquid, suitable for waterproofing of complicated geometrical structures like domes, arches, paraboloids, and steeps rising on flashings.
- Very effective for crack repair in cementitious surfaces and waterproofing of vertical wall surfaces and over existing cementitious waterproofing treatments like brick-bat coba, concrete screeds, acrylic coatings etc.
- User friendly, easy to apply, environmentally safe and non-polluting.
- Resistant to UV, Abrasion & dirt pickup.
- The film can be washed with water after complete drying.
- Excellent heat insulation property which reduces the considerable room temperature.
- Very good coating for energy saving purpose.
- Forms high mechanical strength, elastic & resilient coating enabling it to withstand structural movements.
- Higher tensile strength, tear resistance & bond strength with cementitious substrate.
- No additional protective coating is required for roof subjected to normal foot traffic.
- Can be coated on both sides of the roof top and ceiling to have better effect.
- Considered to be a Green Product.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 5 Liter and 20 Liter container.
Keep in cool and dry place, under the shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.