ShaliCure® AL WB
Aluminised Sodium Silicate Curing Compound
ShaliCure® AL 100 (formerly known as ShaliCure AL WB) is aluminized curing compound based on aluminised sodium silicate for the prevention of premature water loss from concrete. It is ready to use and simple to apply. ShaliCure® AL 100 is sprayed on to the newly laid concrete surfaces to form a thin barrier against premature water loss. Which without disturbing normal setting action of the concrete. ShaliCure® AL 100 results in concrete achieving optimum properties.
- Runways and Taxi ways.
- Aprons and hard standings.
- Roof decks.
- Canals, dams, water channels and other water retaining structure.
- All concrete structure like retaining walls, columns.
- Provides a total membrane for new concrete.
- Seals all concrete surfaces.
- Hardens new concrete by promoting a proper cure for improved abrasion resistance.
- Reduce dusting.
- Increase frost resistance.
- Helps to minimize spalling of exterior concrete.
- Surface Preparation
- The concrete surface must be clean and free of standing Remove any sealer or other material that may prevent absorption of the ShaliCure AL 100.
- Material Preparation
- Roll the drum to and fro at least for 5 – 6 times.
- Stir ShaliCure® AL 100 by a slow speed mixture (approx. 400 rpm) fitted with a suitable mixing paddle to ensure a homogenous mix.
- Application of Material
- Apply ShaliCure® AL 100 by spray. Low pressure spray machine similar to pesticide spray machine is ideal.
- After application the area must be protected from rain for at least 2 – 3 hrs.
Health & Safety
• Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of the product.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Available in 200 L drum.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.