Paraffin Based Concrete Curing Compound
ShaliCure PA is a liquid, membrane forming curing compound for concrete. It protects new concrete and reduces crazing, spalling and flaking on the surface. It is non-flammable paraffin – emulsion.
It conforms ASTM C 309, Types 1 & 1D, Class B.
- Interior and exterior concrete
- Curing compound for fresh concrete
- Sealing old concrete
- Provides a transparent curing film for new concrete.
- Seals concrete surfaces to protect from the effects of weathering.
- Helps eliminate dusting and hardens concrete surface by promoting proper cement hydration.
- Resistant to yellowing.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean tools and equipment with water before the material hardens
Health & Safety
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of the product.
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Available in 20 L & 200 L drum.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.