Water Based Curing and Sealing Compound For Concrete Surface
ShaliCure® SS is a sprayable sodium silicate based compound for curing and sealing concrete. ShaliCure® SS is used on all new concrete surfaces.
It conforms to ASTM C 309.
Milky white liquid
Theoretical Coverage Fresh Concrete, m2/L*
1.24 + 0.02
* Depending upon surface condition.
- Curing and sealing over concrete.
- Seals, hardens and cures simultaneously.
- Water based. Green products.
- Resists penetration of oil and chemicals and salt effects.
- Can be tiled over.
- Facilitates direct application of subsequent treatment like waterproofing, painting and anti-carbonation coating.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean brushes, tools, equipment and flush sprayer with potable water immediately after use.
- Protect ShaliCure SS from freezing. In the event of freezing, thaw, stir or agitate before using.
- Protect metal, glass, wood, paint or brick from contact with ShaliCure SS. If accidentally misapplied, wash surface with potable water immediately.
- If excess ShaliCure SS is left on the concrete surface, a white residue may form.
Health & Safety
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of product.
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Available in 20 L & 200 L drum.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
9 months in original unopened sealed condition.