High Density Polyethylene Dimple Sheets For Water Draining
ShaliDrain 08 is high strength one side dimpled structure, light in weight yet flexible strong and resilient. It is High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) draining system with 8 mm dimples for terrace gardens, tunnels, etc. which helps in fast and efficient drainage of surplus water. It can be laminated with Geo-textile (available on request). ShaliDrain 08 controls soil erosion, protects construction, allows water to drain while reducing water table pressure. It is mainly used for terrace gardens, vertical / horizontal drainage and soil erosion control.
|Colour||Black||Roll Dimension||2 m x 20 m|
|Weight per M²||500 grm||M² / roll||40|
|Sheet Thickness||500 micron||Roll weight (kg)||20|
|Dimple height||8 mm||Compressive Strength||Up to 21,000 kg/M²|
- Drainage and protection of waterproofing system on foundation and underground work, tunnels, pipelines, roof deck gardens, dams, etc.
- Vertical drainage on sports and agricultural fields, tunnel and trenches, dams, roads and retaining walls.
- Horizontal drainage of parking areas, embankments, roof deck gardens, roads and industrial flooring.
- Insulation and paving support on roof decks, patios, thermal and sound insulation of flooring and walls.
- Can be applied vertically or horizontally for fast & proper drainage of surplus water.
- Light weight and controls soil erosion.
- Ventilation to foundation and roots of plants.
- Easy Overlapping.
- Resistant to UV rays, ageing, weathering, soil, chemical and bacteria.
Installation may vary depending on job requirements. The following are general installation procedures:
- Preparatory work: Excavation should be completed prior to the installation.
- Alignment: Unroll and align ShaliDrain 08
- Overlaps should be minimum of 4 inches (100 mm) wide. For water tight overlap, use ShaliPrime APP.
Health & Safety
• Use Goggles and Hand Gloves while application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application
Available in rolls of 2 M x 20 M.
Keep under shed away from heat.