Ready Mix Mortar for Setting of Preformed Block Sets
ShaliFix® BS is cementitious ready mix mortar used for fixing and mounting AAC block, hollow blocks, bricks and precast masonry blocks.
ShaliFix® BS is a polymer modified cementitious mortar with graded sand and additives.
|Appearance||Grey Powder||Pull Off adhesion, MPa||> 0.5|
|Compressive strength, MPa, 28 days||10||Bulk density gm/c||1.50-1.60|
|Mixing Ratio (Powder : Water)||3 : 1 by volume||Consumption, kg / m2||3 to 5 for 3 mm thick|
|Pot Life at 27 OC, Minutes||> 80||Mix Density, gm / cc||1.65 – 1.70|
- Fixing together of Aerated Autoclave Concrete / block sets, hollow block sets, bricks and precise masonry blocks.
- Ready to use. Requires water addition only
- Self curing
- Reduces mounting time of blocks
- Excellent adhesion
- Free flowing powder
- Ensure surface is thoroughly free from all laitance, loose materials, oil grease etc.
- Ensure that surface is flat, structurally sound and free from any other contamination which would reduce bond strength.
- Surface must free from void, holes and cracks.
- Mix ShaliFix BS with water in the ratio of 3 : 1 by volume, preferably with stirrer having speed of 400-500 rpm and allow it to stand for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Pre wet all the blocks with water.
- Apply ShaliFix BS uniformly.
- After first unit is placed, apply ShaliFix BS on both side of the surface with uniform thickness and continue mounting by checking line and level
- Press block firmly to ensure good initial bonding.
- Clean excess material, if any.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all the tools with water before hardening.
Health & Safety
- Use goggles, mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with warm water after application.
Available in 30 kg bag.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.