Three Component Epoxy Putty
ShaliFix EP (formerly known as ShaliPoxy Putty) is a three component epoxy based putty made of resin, hardener and some special filler. It is a non-shrink epoxy based repair material.
|Form||Grey Paste||Density, kg/L||1.65|
|Mix Ratio||0.24 : 0.14 : 0.62||Pot Life, hr @ 30 OC||2|
- Sealing of crack for concrete, metal and wooden surface.
- Protection of concrete, steel, marine structure as protective coating.
- Making up undulations of concrete surface before coating.
- Excellent impact resistance
- Good mechanical properties
- Good bonding properties with concrete, Kota stone, steel etc.
- Ensure that concrete should be at least 28 days old.
- Ensure that surface is sound and free from dust, laitance and other contaminants
- Remove any oil, grease etc by acid etching or by burning.
- Allow the surface to dry.
- Mix Comp A, B & C in the ratio of 0.24 : 0.14 : 0.62 ratio by weight.
- Mix thoroughly till the colour of the mix is uniform.
- Mix only that quantity which can be applied within the pot life of the mixed material.
- On the prepared surface, apply mixed material using spatula or trowel.
Health & Safety
- Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in 4 kg x 20 nos pack
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.