Polymer Modified Fiber Reinforced Mortar
ShaliFix® FRM is a single component, ready to use, mix of dry powders and select fibers, requiring just addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent thixotropic fiber reinforced mortar for structural and load bearing repairs.
ShaliFix® FRM is applied by hand / spray.
ShaliFix® FRM is suitable for single layer hi-build for both hand as well as spray application for variety of repair applications including overhead repairs like
- Mass infill to large areas.
- Repairs of irregular profiles.
- Repair of fire-damaged concrete.
- Rapid repair application.
- Easy to use, single layer hi-build application ideal for vertical / horizontal structural repairs
- Cost effective : Very low rebound is an additional cost benefit
- Shrinkage control : enables repairs to be completed properly in the very first application.
- Enhanced durability : suitable for extremely low permeability condition to prolong effective working life.
- No primer is required, good adhesion to host concrete.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with water.
- Do not allow the material to harden
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 30 kg pack
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
6 months in original unopened sealed condition.