High Performance Cementitious Repair Micro Concrete
ShaliFix® MC (formerly known as ShaliMortar M) is a versatile, one part, patching and repair compound for repair project of all types. Requiring only the addition of water, ShaliFix® MC is a high strength material, which is easy to use with an extended working time for ease of placement. It is similar in appearance to concrete and is suitable for use as a topping, patching mortar or repair material on horizontal surfaces.
|Compressive Strength Age, Mpa
|Flexural Strength28 days, Mpa||6|
|Physical Appearance||Cementitious grey powder|
The following results were obtained at a water:power ration of 0.15 @ 30 OC
- Parking decks
- Floor toppings
- Joint repairs
- Equipment bases
- Can be used as a pumpable or pourable repair micro concrete where access is restricted.
- Highly fluid to allow for placement without vibration.
- Compensates for shrinkage by expansion.
- Premixed, ready to use.
- Long working time
- High strengths with low permeability.
- Chloride free.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean tools and equipment with water before the material hardens
Health & Safety
- Use goggles and hand gloves and mask during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available 25 kg bag.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat and moisture.
9 months in original unopened sealed condition.