ShaliFix RM E
Three Component Solvent Free Epoxy Repair Mortar
ShaliFix RM E is a three component epoxy based repair mortar consisting of an epoxy resin, hardener and selected graded filler. ShaliFix RM E is tougher and more resistant when compared with ShaliFix RM C. ShaliFix RM E is a solvent free system with excellent characteristic for floor repairs or re-surfacing.
|ShaliFix RM E 50||ShaliFix RM E 70|
|Compressive Strength, Mpa· 3 days· 7 days||> 50
|Working time @ 30 OC, minutes||45||10 – 15|
|Theoretical Coverage, kg . m2||1.90||1.75|
|Setting Time, @ 30 OC, hr||1.5||1|
- Industrial Shop Floors.
- Service Stations.
- Concrete Roads.
- Airport hangers.
- Concrete runways.
- Joint arises in highways
- Provides non-absorbent, non-dusting and chemical resistant surface.
- Dries in two hours to allow foot traffic.
- High tensile and high compressive strength.
- Solvent / VOC free.
- Ensure that concrete should be at least 28 days old.
- Ensure that surface is sound and free from dust, laitance and other contaminants
- Remove dust, flakes, oil / grease by washing with liquid detergent, followed by acid wash or by burning and then vacuum clean or pressure wash.
- Prime the textured surface by ShaliPrime LBHB 2E by brush or roller.
- Allow it to dry.
- Mix Component B (Hardener) into Component A (Resin) (not the reverse) thoroughly by using a drill mixer till homogenous mix is obtained. Then add Component C (Filler) slowly to ensure complete dispersion and mix for 2 minutes or till all aggregate pieces are completely covered by epoxy.
- Apply immediately.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with Xylene. Do no allow the material to harden
Health & Safety
• Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapours as some people are sensitive to resins and solvents.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 kg pack.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
One year in original unopened sealed condition.