ShaliFloor M DH
Non-Oxidizing, Heavy Duty Metallic Floor Hardener
ShaliFloor M DH (formerly known as Shalimar Diamond Hard) is a dry shake, metallic floor hardener with cleaned and graded, non-oxidizing metallic aggregate in a high strength cementitious binder. Designed to be incorporated into fresh concrete slabs. ShaliFloor M DH provides a dense, tough surface capable of withstanding the abrasion and impact loading seen by floors slabs of numerous industrial and manufacturing facilities.
ShaliFloor M DH has been specially formulated with a non-rusting aggregate for increased abrasion resistance in areas subject to frequent moisture or water exposure. Shalimar Diamond Hard can also be mixed in a mortar consistency and placed along joints to provide shoulder reinforcement. .
|Physical Appearance||Cementitious grey powder||Compressive strength – 28 days||69 Mpa|
|Abrasion Resistance||Treated concrete will give 400 – 500 % better abrasion resistance then control concrete||Theoretical Coverage, kg/M2
||.3 – 56 – 12|
- Industrial Floors
- Processing Plants like fertilizer/ Petrochemical units
- Vehicle maintenance shops
- Loading Docks
- Main, High Traffic Aisle ways/ Gangways
- Machine Shops
- Breweries & Bottling plants
- Joint shoulders reinforcement.
- Provides a high strength wearing surface in areas subjected to constant or frequently wet conditions without oxidizing.
- Gives up to 6 times the abrasion resistance of plain, cured concrete.
- Metallic aggregate is free of rust, oil or other contaminants.
- Dense surface resists penetration of oil, grease, and many other liquids.
- Virtually non-dusting in service, easy to clean and maintain.
- Economical to own over the life of the floor.
- Can be applied at coverage rates upto 14.6 kg/m2.
- For the standard application techniques of a dry shake floor hardener, a pre-job meeting is suggested to review the project concrete mix design as well as placement and curing details unique to the particular job. Base concrete should have minimum cement level or 300 kg/m3 and slump @ 50 to 70 mm. It should be minimum 50 mm thick in case of manual finish & 100 mm thick in case of power trowel finish.
- Diamond-Plate may also be used as a mortar in constructing armored floor joints. These joints provide added wear resistance at joint edges increasing the serviceable life of the floor. Consult STP Building Product Division for re commended procedures and ratio of usage.
- ShaliFloor M DH may be applied at rates from 4.9 – 12.2 kg/m2. Higher application rates yield better abrasion resistance. Greater application rates may be used with special considerations. Contact your STP Building Product Division representatives for recommended procedures.
Health & Safety
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of dust.
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Available in 50 kg bag.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
9 months in original unopened sealed condition.