Non-Metallic Floor Hardener
ShaliFloor® NM is one part, pre-blended, mixture of finely graded non-metallic aggregates, additives, cement and pigments.
ShaliFloor® NM is a concrete floor hardener recommended for both interior and exterior use, and has non-rusting characteristics.
ShaliFloor® NM is added to floor surface to improve their resistance to abrasion and inhibit dust formation.
- Topping of monolithic floor subject to light to heavy usage.
- Car park areas of commercial and public buildings.
- Floor topping for factories / Shopping malls / warehouses / restaurants / automobile store.
- Engineering workshops.
- When sprinkled and trowelled into fresh wet concrete floors, it forms a coloured, wear resistant smooth hardened surface
- Impact / Wear resistant.
- Increase resistance to oils / grease.
- Dust proof. Easy to clean.
- Non-rusting materials.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean tools and equipment with water before the material hardens.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 30 kg bag. Coloured ShaliFloor® NM available on request.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.