ShaliFloor PU WB 2 ES
2K Water Based Polyurethane Scratch Resistant Sealer
ShaliFloor PU WB 2ES (Formerly known as ShaliUrethane SR WB) is medium hard two component water based Polyurethane coating which exhibits excellent toughness along with scratch hardness and anti-skidding properties. It can be used as a top coat for Polyurethane / Epoxy flooring.
|Pot Life, @ 30 OC||3 hrs||Surface Dry, @ 30 OC||30 – 45 Min|
|Density||1.02 ± 0.02||Pencil Hardness||5 hrs|
|Theoretical Coverage||100 – 120 grm/m2 / 2 coat on smooth surface||Tabber Abration, 1000 round, mg||26|
|DFT in microns||30 – 40|
- Applied on Polyurethane and Epoxy floorings
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility.
- Resists scratch / abrasion / black heal mark
- Resists UV / weather.
- Resists chemical / normal cleaning agents used in house-keeping
- Ensure that concrete surface is clean, sound, rough and is free from any standing water, oil, dirt, debris, paint, unsound concrete or other contaminants.
- Add Comp B to Comp A and mix thoroughly by spatula or by electrical drill mixer at very slow speed for at least 2 -3 minutes till a homogeneous uniform mix is obtained. Ensure that foam is not generated while mixing. Pass the mixed system through sieve to avoid skin formation in the applied coat.
- Apply ShaliFloor PU WB 2ES conventional or airless spray or by roller.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean tools and equipments with water.
Health & Safety
• Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 1 kg unit.
Store in cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.