ShaliFloor® SL 3E FR
3K Solvent Free Self Levelling Fire Retardant Epoxy Flooring
ShaliFloor® SL 3E FR is a 100% volume solid three component self-leveling pigmented fire retardant epoxy floor coating, preferably laid at a thickness 2 mm.
ShaliFloor® SL 3E FR provides monolithic, smooth, non-porous, hygienic, chemical resistant, fire retardant and easy to clean and maintain floor. It is available in a number of colours and can withstand industrial traffic with nylon / rubber wheels. Fire retardant passes as per UL – 94, V – 0 methods.
- Railway coach / toilet.
- Automobile workshops and showrooms.
- Oil rigs.
- Power plants.
- Fire and abrasion resistant.
- Easy to apply, flow able consistency.
- Excellent bond to metal surface, concrete and other substrates like Kota stones (seamless, non-staining)
- Provides monolithic surface with good aesthetics.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Do not apply ShaliFloor® SL 3E FR
- on surfaces known to, or likely to, suffer from rising dampness, potential osmosis problems or having relative humidity greater than 75 %.
- to asphalt, weak or infirm concrete, unmodified sand / cement screeds, PVC tiles or sheets, or substrates known to move substantially e.g. steel walkways.
- In common with all epoxy material, some light shed may fade in the long term, when place in adverse exposed Such changes, if any, are normal and have no effect of performance of ShaliFloor® SL 3E FR.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with Xylene. Do not allow material to harden.
- Service life of a floor will be considerably extended by good Regular cleaning may be carried out using a rotary scrubbing machine with a warm miscible cleaning agent at temperature up to 50 OC.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 26 Kgs composite pack.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.