ShaliFloor SL T 3 ES
3K Self Leveling Transparent Screed Floor Coating
ShaliFloor SL T 3ES (Formerly known as ShaliScreed SL T) is self levelling three component transparent screed epoxy flooring with graded multi-colored aggregates for use where higher strength and toughness is needed apart from the leveled surface. ShaliFloor SL T 3ES has excellent adhesion and provides good abrasion resistance on floors with heavy duty traffic. ShaliFloor SL T 3ES is applied in thickness from 3 mm to 5 mm.
|Strength, N/MM2· Compressive
|60 – 70
|Curing Time, hrs· Foot Traffic
· Vehicle Traffic
· Full Cure
|Theoretical Coverage, per 14 kg *||2 m2 4 mm thick|
|Pot Life, Minutes, 30 OC||40 – 50||Shrinkage||Nil|
* Depending upon surface condition
- Power houses.
- Bottling plants.
- Pharmaceutical Industries / Hospitals
- Electronic Industries
- Call centers
- Biological laboratories
- Oil rigs
- Quick and easy to lay.
- Seamless and durable.
- High strength.
- Ensure that concrete surface is sound, even, firm and 28 days cured with moisture content not exceeding 5%.
- Ensure that the surface is sound and free from dust, laitance and other contaminants.
- Remove oil / grease by washing with liquid detergent, followed by acid wash or by burning.
- Remove dust, flakes, or other foreign particles by jet or dry air and clean the surface mechanically or by grinding to make it smooth before application.
- Remove any lime, distempers or acrylic coating prior to applying ShaliFloor SL T 3ES by surface grinder.
- Do not apply ShaliFloor SL T 3ES over treated expansion joints. Treat expansion joints with ShaliSeal PS.
- Treat control joint and construction joint ShaliMortar E mortar.
- Cut open the concrete floor at ends near to door entrances, around trenches and gutters etc. around 10 mm deep and 10 mm wide to accommodate blade and anchor ShaliFloor SL T 3ES.
- Make concrete surface textured by applying emery paper.
- Apply ShaliPrime LBHB 2E on a bone dry surface in a thin continuous film to the cleaned and prepared surface @ 250 grm / m2 and allow it to thoroughly dry. Mix component A and component B of ShaliPrime LBHB 2E and apply by brush or roller.
- Allow primer to dry for 6 – 8 hrs till it is touch dry.
- Stir component A and C of ShaliFloor SL T 3ES separately with a hand drill type spiral stirrer. Mix ShaliFloor SL T 3ES thoroughly with help of drill mixer till homogenous mixed is obtained. Then add Component B slowly, ensuring complete dispersion after adding Component B. Mix for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Lay ShaliFloor SL T 3ES after mixing is over. Spread mix evenly over recommended area using a steel trowel with notches.
- Anchor ShaliFloor SL T 3ES near walls, around columns / foundations and at edges of trenches / cutters / bays and expansion joints.
- Use spike roller with long handle on applied ShaliFloor SL T 3ES to remove entrapped air. Ensure that the spike roller is not applied too long to leave any permanent indentation on surface.
- When applied over steel surfaces, underlayment of ShaliFix RM C is must. Thickness of ShaliFix RM C should be maintained minimum of 5 mm. For application methodology of ShaliFix RM C, refer to TDS of ShaliFix RM C.
- Compact the material by tamping with a wooden float. Finish off by trowelling with steel trowel to a smooth finish.
- Do not apply ShaliFloor SL T 3ES on surfaces known to, or likely to, suffer from rising dampness, potential osmosis problems or having relative humidity greater than 75 %.
- Do not apply ShaliFloor SL T 3ES to asphalt, weak or infirm concrete, unmodified sand / cement screeds, PVC tiles or sheets, or substrates known to move substantially e.g. steel walkways.
- Do not install ShaliFloor SL T 3ES at temperature < 10 OC or > 45 OC.
- In common with all epoxy material some light shed may fake in the long term, when place in adverse exposed condition. Such changes, if any, are normal and have no effect of performance of ShaliFloor SL T 3ES.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with xylene. Do not allow material to harden.
- Service life of a floor will be considerably extended by good housekeeping. Regular cleaning may be carried out using a rotary scrubbing machine with a warm miscible cleaning agent at temperature up to 50 OC.
Health & Safety
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in a 14 kg carton consisting of component A, B and C.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.