ShaliFloor SL UL 1 C
Single Component Cementitious Self Levelling Underlay
ShaliFloor SL UL 1C is a single component cementitious self-levelling underlay for smoothening uneven concrete floor in a durable way. ShaliFloor SL UL 1C does not provide a wearing surface, but facilitates installation of resilient and rigid wooden / PVC / carpet / file / marble floors.
|Colour||Grey Powder||Recommended thickness range, mm||3 – 25|
|Compressive Strength MPa· 24 hr
· 7 days
· 28 days
|Theoretical Coverage for 25 Kg bag *· 4.0 m2
· 1.8 m2
· 0.61 m2
|Setting Time, hr||3||Self-Levelling capacity, minute||20|
* Depending upon surface condition.
Underlay for wooden / PVC / Carpet / Tile / Marble floors.
- Rapid installation for floor coverings
- Excellent adhesion to base concrete
- Thickness of application ranges from 6 mm to 25 mm
- Chloride free constituents
- Very low linear shrinkage
- Ensure that concrete surface is sound, firm and 28 days cured with moisture content not exceeding 5%.
- Ensure that surface is sound and free from dust, laitance and other contaminants.
- Remove dust, flakes or other foreign particles by jet or dry air and clean the surface mechanically or by grinding to make it smooth before application.
- Prime surface with ShaliSBR Latex.
- Allow it to dry.
- Mix 5.5 L of water in 25 Kg bag of ShaliFloor SL UL 1C by using a drill mixer till the homogeneous mix is obtained.
- Apply immediately on primed surface by brush or trowel.
- Ceramic tiling can be installed after 3-4 hrs of curing, whereas polymer coating needs 28 days cured. For covering with epoxy / PU, contact STP for suggestions.
Health & Safety
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application
• Clean hands with water after application.
Available in 25 kg packing.
Keep in cool and dry place, in air tight containers, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.