ShaliFloor SL UL 3 EC
3K Epoxy Cement Self Leveling Underlay
ShaliFloor SL UL 3EC (Formerly known as ShaliCem Floor) is a self levelling epoxy-cement composite underlayment flooring material for use where exceptional strength and toughness is needed and where the flooring has to be laid on damp surface. It is a three component water based epoxy system with selected cementitious components. ShaliFloor SL UL 3EC has excellent adhesion and provides good abrasion resistance.
|Theoretical Coverage *||4 m2 / 14 kg / 2 mm thick||Pot Life, Minute, 30 OC||40 – 50|
|Compressive Strength, N / mm2||40 – 50|
|Curing Time· Foot Traffic· Full Cure||After 24 hrsAfter 7 Days||Flexural Strength, N / mm 2||10|
|Tensile Strength, N / mm2||5|
|Bond strength to concrete, N / mm2||3.0|
|Colour||Natural Grey||Shrinkage Factor||Negligible|
* Depending upon surface condition.
- Paper Mill
- Dairies & Breweries
- Fertilizers Plants
- Petro Chemical industries
- Automobile plant
- Power house
- Bottling plants
- Ideally suitable where the sub flooring damp or expected to contain moisture
- Jointless monolithic flooring
- Excellent bond to concrete
- Extremely high early strength
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Easy to apply and can act as underlayment for any epoxy coating or flooring.
- Ensure that the surface is sound, free from dust, laitance and other contaminants.
- Prepare surface by mechanical abrasion and ensure slight texturing for better bonding.
- Remove all oil, grease by washing with liquid detergent followed by acid wash.
- Ensure that –
- Minimum age of concrete is 3 days
- Moisture content will be upto 8%
- Temperature should be between 10 – 30 O
- Maximum gradient of the floor is 5%.
- ShaliCem Floor is self-priming and does not require any primer. However, it is advisable to apply ShaliCem Coat as primer in case of old surface, and allow it to dry for 6 – 24 hrs.
- Wet the surface before apply of ShaliFloor SL UL 3EC. Standing water, if any, should be removed.
- Mix Component A (Resin) and Component C (Filler) thoroughly by using a drill mixer till a homogenous mix is obtained. Then add Component B (Hardner) slowly to ensure complete dispersion. After all of component B has been added, mix for a minimum 5 – 10 minutes.
- Spread the mixed material by notch trowel to get a required thickness. Apply the spike rollers to remove the entrapped air bubbles. Ensure that the spike is not applied too long to leave a permanent indentations on the surface.
- Apply any further coating or topping after 72 hrs.
Health & Safety
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in 14 Kg carton consisting of Component A, B & C.
Keep in a cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 month in original unopened sealed conditions.