ShaliFloor TC 2 HB SF
2K Solvent Free High Build Epoxy Floor Coating
ShaliFloor TC 2HB SF (Formerly known as ShaliPoxy SLC) is a two component pigmented epoxy floor coating with a thickness of around 300 microns in one coat. ShaliFloor TC 2HB SF is unique in its simplicity of application resulting in a smooth, non-porous, hygienic, chemically resistant floor coating. It is available in a number of colours and has sufficient strength to withstand industrial traffic with nylon / rubber wheels. ShaliFloor TC 2HB SF is tested by CFTRI as per 21 CFR 175-300 of US FDA test method.
|Compressive Strength, N/mm2||30||Adhesion to Concrete, N/mm2||1.5|
|Water Absorption @ 27 OC, 24 hrs,%||0.20||Flexural Strength, N / mm2||15|
|Pot life @ 30 OC, Minutes||40||Curing time in days· Foot traffic
· For full traffic
5 – 6
|Theoretical Coverage, m2/kg/coat *||2.5|
|Tensile Strength, N / mm2||10|
* Depending upon surface condition.
ShaliFloor TC 2HB SF is resistant to a variety of chemicals as given below
|Acetic Acid||10%||Nitric Acid||10%|
|Ammonium Hydroxide||25%||Sulphuric Acid||10%|
|Caustic Soda||50%||Hydrochloric Acid||30%|
ShaliFloor TC 2HB SF is resistant to fungal & bacterial growth & is ideally suitable for areas requiring hygienic, dust free and wear-resistant surface. It is recommended for the following areas:
- Chemical / Pharmaceuticals Plant
- Food processing / bottling plant
- Electric / Electronics industries
- Computer room
- Hospital operation theatre
- Nuclear plants
- Aerospace industry
- Airport hangers
- Dairies & breweries
- Excellent bond to concrete & other substrates like tiles, Kota stones etc. it doesn’t allow growth of bacteria. Hence suitable for potable water tank & food storage areas.
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Good resistance to abrasion.
- Easy to apply
- Ensure that the surface is sound, free from dust, laitance and other contaminants.
- Prepare by mechanical abrasion and ensure slight texturing for better bonding.
- Remove all oil, grease by washing with liquid detergent followed by acid wash.
- Ensure that –
- Minimum age of concrete is 28 days, and
- Moisture content is below 5%
- Allow the floor to dry before priming.
- Prime prepared surface by brush or roller using ShaliPrime LBHB 2E @ 200 – 250 gms/m2. The coverage depends on the surface texture & porosity.
- Allow the primer to dry for 6 – 8 hrs.
- Stir Component A (Resin) and Component B (Hardener) of ShaliFloor TC 2HB SF separately. If settling is observed in the component A, loosen the settled material with help of hand stirrer followed by power driven stirrer for quick homogenous mixing.
- After mixing, apply ShaliFloor TC 2HB SF by brush or roller to the required thickness on the dried primer.
ShaliPoxy SLC is available in selected colours. While every effort is made in production to maintain the consistency of colour, some variation may be expected from batch to batch.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clean all tools immediately after use with Xylene. Do not allow the material to harden.
- Ensure regular cleaning to prolong life of floor
Health & Safety
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in 16 kg carton (4 kg tin x 4 nos) consisting of Component A & B.
Keep in a cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat & direct sunlight.
12 month in original unopened sealed conditions.