ShaliFloor TC WB 2 E
2K Water Based Epoxy Coating For Floor / Wall
ShaliFloor TC WB 2E (Formerly known as ShaliPoxy WB) is a two component, solvent-less, water based, low odour, polyamine modified epoxy coating. It acts as a tough abrasion resistant coating that withstands wear and chemical attack in a variety of applications. ShaliFloor TC WB 2E should be used in many areas where a solvent based product is not permitted. ShaliFloor TC WB 2E comes in a variety of colours with matt finish. ShaliFloor TC WB 2E is tested by CFTRI as per 21 CFR 175-300 of US FDA test method.
|Pot Life @ 30 OC||60 – 120 minutes||Application Temp||< 10 OC > 40 OC|
|Curing Time Suitable for· Foot Traffic· Wheel Traffic||After 24 HrsAfter 7 Days||Recoating Time· Minimum· Maximum||824|
|DFT||100 – 130 microns||Theoretical Coverage, gms/m2 *||200 in 2 coats|
* Depending upon surface condition.
- Damp concrete substrate.
- Concrete substrate which is wet for curing, as curing compound
- Food processing plants / Dairies
- Ware house floors
- Chemical plants
- Manufacturing plants
- Being water based, it does not release solvent in air.
- Helps ensure good adhesion and also prevents air release from the porous substrate, which may cause bubbles in the final epoxy topping later.
- Can be applied to concrete immediately after removal of shuttering.
- Provides excellent wear under traffic
- Non flammable / Non Toxic
- Resists mild dew.
- Concrete surface must be even, and free of pot holes.
- Remove any lime, distempers or acrylic coating on walls prior to applying ShaliFloor TC WB 2E.
- All oil, dirt, debris, paint and unsound concrete must be removed.
- Surface should be moistened before application of coating. But standing water should not be allowed.
- Stir the Component A (Resin) and Component B (Hardner) separately. If settling is observed in the Component A, loosen the settled material with the help of hand stirrer followed by power driven stirrer for quick homogenous mixing. Mix hardener gradually into the base under continuous stirring.
- After proper mixing of Component A and Component B, mixed material can be applied by brush or roller on the prepared and moistened surface.
- Do not apply ShaliFloor TC WB 2E on surfaces known to, or likely to, suffer from rising dampness, potential osmosis problems or having relative humidity greater than 75 %.
- Do not apply ShaliFloor TC WB 2E to asphalt, weak or infirm concrete, unmodified sand / cement screeds, PVC tiles or sheets, or substrates known to move substantially e.g. steel walkways.
- In common with all epoxy materials some light shade changes may be experienced over the long term when placed in adverse exposure conditions. Any such change in shade is not regarded as being detrimental to performance.
Health & Safety
• The product should not come in contact with the skin and eyes, or be swallowed.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapours as some people are sensitive to resins, hardeners and solvents.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting.
Available in 5 kg unit packed in 10 kg carton.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.