Admixture For Foam Concrete
ShaliFoam is a water based chloride free liquid. It is a foam generating and stabilizing admixture for concrete. It provides a heat insulating effect on concrete and reduces the density of concrete.
|Colour||Brown||Compressive Strength||2 – 4 Kgf / cm2|
|pH||10 – 11||Coefficient of Heat Conductivity,||0.20 – 0.40 K cal / m.h OC|
- High lightweight concrete
- Heat insulating material for reinforced concrete floors, partitions etc.
- Structural and heat insulating foam concrete
- Primary cementing of weak formations.
- overcoming lost circulation in cavernous vugs
- Squeeze cementing of deplete zones.
- Lowers heat conductivity
- Lowers density
- Reduces the weight of concrete
- Provides insulation.
- Chloride free hence does not corrode the steel reinforcement.
600 ml to 1.2 litre per bag of cement depending upon the desirable density of concrete, cement quality, quantity, etc.
- ShaliFoam is a foaming agent which has to be added to cement paste or mortar in special foam – concrete mixer. This mixer consists of three drums housing rotating shafts with blades. The resultant foam concrete has to be directly laid on the application sites
Health & Safety
- ShaliFoam is non-toxic.
- Any splashes on the skin should be washed immediately with water.
- Splashes on the eyes should be washed immediately with water and seek medical advice immediately.
Available in 20 kg & 200 kg drum.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
9 months in original unopened condition.