ShaliGrind 3000 / 3501
Amine Based Liquid Grinding Aid For Horizontal Ball Mill
ShaliGrind 3000 / 3501 is a surfactant and amine based liquid dispersing agent used as a grinding aid / pack set inhibitor for the production of portland and other hydraulic cements in horizontal ball mill. ShaliGrind 3000 / 3501 complies with ASTM Specification C 465 as a non-harmful processing addition.
|Properties||ShaliGrind 3000||ShaliGrind 3501|
|Physical Appearance||Brown colour Liquid||Brown colour Liquid|
|Specific gravity||1.06 + 0.02||1.10 + 0.02|
|pH||7 – 9 approx||7 – 9 approx|
|Freezing Point||– 16 OC to -3 OC||– 16 OC to -3 OC|
|Viscosity||20 Cps||20 Cps|
|Dosage||0.05 – 0.3 % by weight, depending on type of clinker, type of mill and desired results.||0.05 – 0.2 % by weight, depending on type of clinker, type of mill and desired results.|
- Improves cement grinding by increasing hourly output.
- Improves the grinding efficiency of the media (anti – coating).
- Decreases grinding temperature.
- Avoids agglomeration of the cement particles.
- Reduces over grinding.
- Improves flow characteristics of cement.
- Allows increase in filler content in composite cement.
- Improves particles size distribution.
- Reduces silo clogging due to materials build-ups.
- Improves quality and cement performance.
- ShaliGrind 3000 / 3501 may be proportioned as received. However dilution by 10 to 70 % with water is normally recommended in order to facilitate greater proportioning accuracy and better additive distribution. Where extremely small addition rates are used, even greater dilution is recommended.
- For dilution suitable dispensing pump with adjustable flow rate should be used for optimum performance
- Very desirable to introduce ShaliGrind 3000 / 3501 into the first compartment of the finish grinding mill to effect maximum distribution and efficiency of the product.
- Since ShaliGrind 3000 / 3501 has a very low freezing point, no anti-freeze protection is needed in bulk installation. Where it is expected that the storage tanks will be exposed to below zero temperatures, provisions should be made for insulating and heating the tank and lines in order to prevent excessive viscosity and to aid pump-ability.
- Competent field test engineers are available for aiding in mill test evaluation of ShaliGrind 3000 / 3501.
Health & Safety
- Use Goggles and Hand Gloves while handling the product.
- All precaution as per defined in MSDS must be followed.
Available in 200 kg Drum.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.