Two Component Polyester Resin Based Anchor Grout
ShaliGrout Anchor (formerly known as STP Anchor Grout) is two component polyester resin based anchor grout. After hardening, ShaliGrout Anchor produces anchorages of consistent reproducible values. The thixotropic nature of ShaliGrout Anchor reduces flow out of holes.
|Compressive Strength 50 mm cube, kg/Cm2||600||Chemical Resistance||The cured system is resistant to salt water, petrol, oils, grease and most acids, alkalis and solvents|
|Specific Gravity||2.20 – 2.40||Gel Time, 30 OC, Minute||40|
|Consumption = Quantity of material required in gms = valume of hole – volume of bar inserted x specific gravity.|
- For anchoring bolts or bars in to concrete, rock, masonry or brick work
- Permanent installation of reinforcement starter bars
- Foundation bolts, base plates, barriers and safety fences.
- Railway track
- Ground anchors for towers, canes
- Non expansive
- Rapid strength gain
- Vibration resistant
- Fast setting / quick return to service
- Corrosion resistant
- Excellent load bearing capacity
- Excellent bond foundation to base plate
- Stable in deep or thick sections
- Ensure that hole are sound, rough and is free from any oil, dirt, debris, water, paint, unsound concrete or other contaminants. If parallel sides holes are cast, they should be rough to provide adequate bonding.
- Prepare the holes mechanically if space permits, otherwise by steel brush.
- As a precautionary measure, remove all residue with a vacuum cleaner or pressure washing.
- De-grease all bars and remove the flaky rust.
- Anchor bolts holes and block-outs should be cleaned of all dust, dirt and debris and allowed to dry. If sides are smooth, roughen holes preferably with rotary brush hammer,otherwise with a stiff bristle wire brush
- Mix Comp B (catalyst) into Comp A (resin) (not the reverse) thoroughly for 2 minutes by using a drill mixer till a homogeneous mix of even consistency is obtained. Always mix full pack components and never partial pack components
- Place the mixed grout well before the gel time.
- Bring all ShaliGrout Anchor materials as close to room temperature as possible
- ShaliGrout Anchor requires no special curing procedures
- Inject the mixed material to the rear of holes to avoid air entrapment. The thixotropic nature of ShaliGrout Anchor will prevent significant flow of mix out holes.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Tools and mixer may be cleaned with solvents like Xylene or Toluene.
Health & Safety
• Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
• ShaliGrout Anchor is inflammable. Ventilate the confined areas well and do not allow naked flames / smoking during handling or in storage area of the product.
Available in cartons containing 1 kg x 16 Nos.
Store in cool dry place, under the shed, away from heat.
9 months in original unopened sealed conditions.