Two Component Epoxy Injection Grout for Structural Strengthening
ShaliGrout EI (formerly known as ShaliPoxy Injection Grout) is 100% reactive, two component epoxy injection grout designed as a moisture insensitive adhesive for numerous injection and sealing needs. This high modulus material is formulated as a super low viscosity intended for deep penetration into thin cracks.
|Tensile Strength as per ASTM D 638, Mpa||62||Tensile Elongation at break as per ASTM D 638||3.5 %|
|Shear Bond strength as per ASTM C 882, Mpa||26|
|Shore D Hardeness as per ASTM D 2240||85|
|Gel Time, 30 OC, Minute||26||Specific Gravity||1.12 + 0.02|
- Permanent bonding of structural damage
- Parking structures
- Bridge structures
- Marine structures
- Retaining walls
- Earthquake damage
- Vertical and overhead applications
- For under water repairs by mixing with fine filler in the form of putty ( 1 part of Injection grout and 2 parts of fine filler by weight)
- Excellent adhesive for pressure injection of fine cracks
- Moisture insensitive for bond r o dry or damp surfaces
- Provides a tough , weather resistant seal for porous concrete
- Penetrates deep into concrete cracks and fissures
Ensure that temperature is in the range of 16 OC – 32 OC.
Mix Comp B (Hardener) to Comp A (Resin) – not the reverse – for 2 minutes using drill and mixing prop.
- The epoxy must be well mixed to ensure proper chemical reaction.
- ShaliGrout EI can be gravity fed or pressure injected into horizontal cracks.
- Pressure inject ShaliGrout EI into vertical and overhead cracks.
- Insert one way polyethylene valves or ports into drill hole at the face of the crack. Inject the neat material with an epoxy injection machine or other mechanical means.
- Make sure that injection equipment is properly set.
- After mixing, pour or squeegee epoxy into crack and allow seep in. Continue to apply material until crack is full.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean tools and equipments with solvent such as Xylene, or toluene. Do not allow the epoxy to harden on equipment.
Health & Safety
• Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 2 kg x 5 Nos. Carton.
Store in cool dry place, under the shed, away from heat.
9 months in original unopened sealed conditions.