Single Component Injection / Pressure Grout For Cement / Mortar / Concrete
ShaliGrout IP is a plasticized and non-shrink cement / mortar admixture for pressure / injection grouting. By introducing into the cementitious grout, it reduces water cement ratio and facilitates volume expansion without segregation or bleeding. It may also be used to get water tight dense structures. It complies with BS 8110 part 1, 1985, section 188.8.131.52.
|Compressive Strength 50 mm cube, kg/Cm2||Increases due to reduced water cement ratio||Setting time||Does not effect|
|Expansion||1 to 4% unrestrained expansion to compensate for plastic shrinkage of cement. Time for expansion will be 15 minutes to 2 hours depending on temperature|
- Bed grouting
- Pre-stressed cable duct grouting
- Non shrink infilling & joints at RCC hume pipes
- Tunnel linings
- Water Tank pressure grouting
- Flat as well as slopping roof
- Stationery machine foundation grouting
- Gaseous expansion to compensate plastic shrinkage of cement
- Reduced w/c ratio to ensure low permeability and increased cohesion
- Hydrophobic additives give better water tight structure
- Free of chloride
- Does not attack reinforcement or prestress cables
- Add ShaliGrout IP @ 1 % by weight of cement for neat cement on 2 % by weight of cement in case of concrete / mortar.
- For some special case, a higher dosage may be used in consultation with STP’s technical team.
- Over-dosing increases expansion and causes frothing.
- ShaliGrout IP is compatible with all kinds of Portland cement, including SRC (Sulphate Resistant Cement), but is incompatible with high alumina cement. It is strongly recommended not to use ShaliGrout IP with cement having high alumina content.
Health & Safety
• Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in carton containing 1 kg x 12 Nos.or in 20 kg bag.
Store in cool dry place, under the shed, away from heat.
9 months in original unopened sealed conditions.