Polyurethane Based Water Reactive
ShaliGrout® PU is low viscous liquid, which reacts with water in controlled manner to form a swelling resilient strong adhesives mass, appropriate to the designed task of sealing . When injected under pressure into leaking structures, a permanent flexible water barrier is formed through polymerization.
Pale Yellow to Pale Brown
1.06 – 1.10
|Coagulation Point, OC||
|Viscosity, @ 25 OC, cps||
500 – 1300
- Stopping leaks in structures.
- Stopping water oozing from ground, dams and banks.
- Leaks from large and small caliber sewer pipes, concrete crack and expansion joints.
- Leaks into building structures & tunnel.
- Reacts even with sea water, mineral water, regardless of water temperature.
- Short gel time forms highly tough and resilient gel.
- Excellent adhesiveness to applied materials.
- Impregnates even smallest cracks and pores due to surface-active property and volume increase during reaction.
- Drill holes at 45 OC angle to intersect the crack approx 4” below concrete surface. Drill holes alternately on opposite sides of the cracks allowing 8” distance.
- Inject ShaliGrout® PU.
- Remove excess ShaliGrout® PU from surface by using sharp knife when product has stopped foaming.
- Close drill holes with Shalimar Dam-it for fixing nozzle.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean tools and equipments with solvent such as Xylene, or MIBK.
Health & Safety
• Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 Kg container.
Store in cool dry place, under the shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.