ShaliJet® Sealing Compound
Coal Tar Sealing Compound
ShaliJet® Sealing Compound is thermoplastic material. It flows in hot condition and settles to a plasto-elastic mass when cold. Being fuel / heat resistant, ShaliJet® Sealing Compound is used as sealant in construction of runways. It conforms to IS:1834 Grade B.
- Runway Joints
- Joints in garages, filling stations and other places of construction joints like in warehouse floors and secondary containment of walls and floors of artificial water ponds.
- Bridge / road joints.
- Fuel spillage resistant.
- Jet exhaust heat resistant.
- Good adhesion to concrete / other surface.
- Low susceptibility to flow during hot weather condition.
- Resistant to sunlight / rain and cyclic temperature changes.
- Anti-corrosive and prevents root growth.
- Resistant to ingress of foreign substance
Health & Safety
- ShaliJet Sealing Compound is inflammable.
- Use goggles, gumboots, nose covers and hand gloves during application
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application
Available in 26 kg and 260 kg drum.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.