ShaliKote® HR BT 260
Bituminous Cold Applied Emulsion For Protection Coating
ShaliKote® HR BT 260 is an asphalt based Water emulsion material designed for coating Internal Casing Surfaces of Furnace, Boilers, Stacks behind mineral wool, brick, Castable & ceramic fibre linings.
ShaliKote® HR BT 260 remains plastic in order to accommodate movements of pipes or vessels, whose thermal insulation it protects. ShaliKote® HR BT 260 can be used at elevated Temperature up to 210 OC with intermittent surges to 260 OC.
ShaliKote® HR BT 260 has excellent vapour barrier properties and resists UIC (under insulation corrosion).
Internal Casing Surfaces of Furnace, Boilers, Stacks behind mineral wool, brick, Castable & ceramic fibre linings
- Protects inner vessel casings from deterioration.
- Protects inner vessel casings form corrosive chemicals
- Excellent moisture barriers.
- High Temperature resistance
- Retains thermal efficiency during all weather conditions.
- Effective insulation material.
- Solvent free and hence eco-friendly and non-toxic.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of s k i n contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water.
- Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 20 kg containers.
Keep in cool and dry place, in air tight containers, under shed, away from heat.
6 months in original unopened sealed conditions.