Two Component Anti-Corrosive Ceramic Epoxy Coating
ShaliKote C is an epoxy system having specific ceramic filler with modified cyclo-aliphatic amine as curing agent. The ceramic filler maximizes the abrasion and thermal shock resistance. ShaliKote C is very effective where erosion followed by corrosion is eminent. Slurry and gas with high level of solid particles when pass through pipe lines at high velocity erode and corrode the pipe lines. Effluent drainage line, waste water treatment lines and coke oven gas lines often meet this phenomenon.
|Colour||Gray||Volume Solid %||80 ± 2|
|Mixing Ratio||2 : 1||Pot Life @ 25 OC, hr||2|
|Theoretical Coverage for 200 – 250 micron *||3 – 4 m2 / L||Recoat Time @ 25 OC, hr||8 – 16|
|VOC, grm / L||150|
* Depending upon surface condition.
Recommended for structural steels , tank linings, battery storage areas, pulp and paper mill, coke oven plants, waste water treatment plant, mines and marine installations
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- Excellent acids and alkali resistance
- Low VOC system
- Can be used on steel, concrete and epoxy mortars.
- Remove dust, flakes, oil, grease or other foreign particles by jet or dry air and clean the surface to make it smooth before applying ShaliKote C.
- Surface of steel must be prepared as per the NACE or SSPC guidelines. Concrete surface should be sound and 28 days cured . Use ShaliPrime C for priming the concrete surface and ShaliZinc Zn Ph for metal surface.
- Both the components should be stirred separately before mixing with a hand drill type spiral stirrer. This is to disperse all the fillers which might settle in the can.
Health & Safety
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in 18 L packing (12 L & 6 L) consisting of Component A & B.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.