ShaliKote CT 102
Processed Coal Tar
ShaliKote CT 102 is an excellent anti-corrosive solvent free type protective material, recommended where a better surface finish is desired. It has excellent adhesion, waterproofing and resistance against sea-water, oil and various chemicals. It is better than petroleum asphalt tar.
|Colour||Black||Density, 20 OC, g/cc||1.175 – 1.195|
|Viscosity @ 20 OC, poise||25 – 45||Toluene Insolubility, %, max.||10 – 14|
|STV, 4mm, @ 30 OC, sec.||70 – 74||Moisture, v/wt, %, max.||0.1|
|Ash, w/w, %||0.05 – 0.25||Distillation, OC, w/w, %·
– 0 – 170
– 170 – 270
-270 – 300
0 – 1
|Phenol Content, w/w, %||0.1 – 1.0|
|Volatile content (2gm100 OC, 2hrs),%||5 – 7|
|Pyridine bases % as nitrogen||0.3 – 0.7||Flash Point Pensky Martens, OC||100 – 110|
- Paint Industries, especially for ship or steel structure protecti
- Anti corrosive coatin
- Refractory Industri
- Graphite Industri
- Aluminum Industri
- Wood preservativ
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent protecti
- Smooth finish for better appearanc
- Clean base metal thoroughly by sand blasting or otherwis Before application, ensure that surface is dry and free from moisture, oil, grease, mill scale or rust.
- Stir ShaliKote CT 102 thoroughly to achieve homogenous mix.
- Apply ShaliKote CT 102 on dried and primed surface by brush or spray gu
- Two coats of ShaliKote CT 102 are recommended for concrete and three coats for metallic surfaces.
Health & Safety
• ShaliKote CT 102 is hazardous.
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in tanker and 200 L drum.
Keep in cool and dry place, in air tight container, under the shed, away from heat.