ShaliKote CT 102A
Processed Coal Tar
ShaliKote CT 102A is an excellent anti-corrosive solvent free type protective material, recommended where a better surface finish is desired. It has excellent adhesion, waterproofing and resistance against sea-water, oil and various chemicals. It is better than petroleum asphalt tar.
|Colour||Black||Density, 20 OC, g/cc||1.165 – 1.185|
|Viscosity @ 20 OC, poise||20 – 30||Toluene Insolubility, %, max.||8 – 12|
|STV, 4mm, @ 30 OC, sec.||43 – 48||Moisture, v/wt, %, max.||0 – 0.1|
|Ash, w/w, %||0.03 – 0.1||Distillation, OC, w/w, %·
– 0 – 170
0 – 1
|Phenol Content, w/w, %||0.1 – 0.3|
|Volatile content (2gm100 OC, 2hrs),%||3 – 6|
|Pyridine bases % as nitrogen||0.1 – 0.8||Flash Point Pensky Martens, OC||110 – 130|
- Paint Industries, especially for ship or steel structure protecti
- Anti corrosive coatin
- Refractory Industri
- Graphite Industri
- Aluminum Industri
- Wood preservativ
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent protecti
- Smooth finish for better appearanc
- Clean base metal thoroughly by sand blasting or otherwis Before application, ensure that surface is dry and free from moisture, oil, grease, mill scale or rust.
- Stir ShaliKote CT 102A thoroughly to achieve homogenous mix.
- Apply ShaliKote CT 102A on dried and primed surface by brush or spray gu
- Two coats of ShaliKote CT 102A are recommended for concrete and three coats for metallic surfaces.
Health & Safety
• ShaliKote CT 102A is hazardous.
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in tanker and 200 L drum.
Keep in cool and dry place, in air tight container, under the shed, away from heat.