2K Anti-Corrosive Chemical Resistant Novolac Based Epoxy
ShaliKote® NES is novolac based epoxy system for protection of concrete floors/metal structure against splash and spillage of corrosive chemicals and solvents at higher temperature. It is an excellent coating system for secondary containment, solvent storage, pump pads, trenches, bridges and other high exposure zones.
ShaliKote® NES is supplied in two variants ShaliKote® NES 60 for concrete surface whereas ShaliKote® NES 70 for both concrete and metal surface with high impact resistance.
Excellent anti-corrosive coating for concrete flooring exposed to acid / alkali fumes emanating at high temperature, like in Ammonium Sulphate / Annealing / Acid Plants.
Leather processing units, fertilizer plants, are some of the areas where ShaliKote® NES will work efficiently.
- Excellent resistance to acid and alkali vapours.
- Low VOC material.
- Bonds well at low temperature & humidity.
- Short re-coating time.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
ShaliKote® NES 60 available in 4.5 L and 15 L composite packs at the ratio of 2 : 1.
ShaliKote® NES 70 available in 20 L composite pack at the ratio of 3 : 1.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 Months in original unopened sealed condition.