ShaliMark® WB HB / LB
Cold Applied Water Based Road Marking Paint
ShaliMark® WB HB / LB (formerly known as ShaliMark W) is cold applied water based fast drying Road Marking Paint available in Standard shades of White and Yellow is suitable to be applied over Bitumen / Cement concrete roads. The retro reflective property of ShaliMark® WB HB / LB helps make road marking paints visible in dark. It also enables the driver to get alerted at a reasonable distance and to control the speed of vehicle. ShaliMark W is highly durable, environment friendly and fast drying. Any application during high humidity or low temperatures however, may increase the drying time.
- It can be applied on bitumen and concrete pavement with a spray applicator or by brush.
- Can be applied on Zebra Crossing, path dividers, speed breakers and other similar markings.
- Quick Setting.
- Good durability, adhesion.
- Environment Friendly.
- Increased workers safety.
- Easier, safer cleanup.
- Significantly reduces disposal cost.
- Very low VOC.
- Easy repainting operation.
- Meet Federal Specification – TT-P-1952D.
- Remove dust, flakes, oil / grease or other foreign particles by jet or dry air and clean the surface.
- Remove any lime, distemper or acrylic coating prior to apply ShaliMark® WB HB / LNB.
- Ensure that surface is sound, firm, bone dry.
- Minimize dusting of the material during use.
- Add ShaliMark® WB HB / LB in application unit in case of spray application.
- Mark reference line on surface with nylon rope and chalk prior to application.
- Apply ShaliMark® WB HB / LB within the reference lines by the application unit.
- Dispensed Type I glass beads (BS 6088 B) shall be dispensed from the in-built dispenser of application unit @ 250- 300 Grm / m2 simultaneously.
- Finish lines shall be true to level, uniform and free from streaks.
- If the application can not be done using application unit, approved manual method shall be adopted.
- Proper safety measures shall be taken to ensure smooth progress of work.
Health & Safety
• Minimize dusting of ShaliMark® W during use.
• Use goggles, mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
• Clothing while handling the material is recommended.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
• Do not inhale ShaliMark® W or fumes, do not ingest.
• Avoid eye contact, if contacted, wash copiously with water.
• Contact of molten product with skin would lead to thermal burns, flush with cold water, do not remove material as it would lead to severe tissue damage.
Available in 20 L pack.
Note : Glass Beads are available separately on request.
Keep in cool dry place, in air tight place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.