Instant, Convenient & Durable System to Repair Pot-Holes
ShaliPatch® is a ready to use material for repairing pot-holes / other openings in bituminous / concrete surfaces. It can be used in ambient temperature in the range of 0-50 OC. It is a modified all-weather bitumen paste in liquid asphalt with chemicals, anti-stripping agents, graded aggregates and additives.
ShaliPatch® is a blend of carefully selected graded aggregates, which are subject to various
rigorous tests. These graded aggregates undergo several processes of mineral dressing such as sieving, pre-washing, controlled temperature hot air drying and followed by mixing with essence of asphalt-polymer paste and special grade of bitumen.
- Heating or mixing not required.
- No heavy machineries like mixture, road roller, etc required; shovel, compactor are enough.
- ShaliPatch may be used to fill and level pot-holes in bituminous / concrete surfaces.
- Instant, convenient and clean system free of any smoke, noise or pollution.
- No heating required.
- No traffic diversion / jam unlike conventional road repair.
- No loss of material as it instantly bonds.
- No sticking to tyres, thus providing longer durability.
- Excellent and versatile system for repairing depressions / gaps & joints in bituminous / concrete openings.
- Clean the pot-hole, preferable with compressed hot air, to ensure removal of all foreign and loose particles.
- If the pot-hole is more than 4” deep, fill it partially with hard rocks of 25 – 50 mm.
- Compact rocks before pouring ShaliPatch®.
- Shovel ShaliPatch in to pot-hole straight from poly bag to slightly crown it. If pot-hole is more than 2” deep, apply 2” layer in succession. When completed, compact the pot-hole with a rammer or wooden mallet.
- For longivity, apply two coats of ShaliSeal RS TC over the compacted ShaliPatch. Allow ShaliSeal RS TC to dry.
- Open the compacted area to traffic.
Health & Safety
- Use goggles, hand gloves, gumboots and nose mask during application.
- Do not flush ShaliPatch® into sewers or other public systems.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in 25 kg poly bags.
Keep in well ventilated dry place in packed condition under shed, away from heat or direct sun light to avoid harden. Stack bags up to three layers only.