3K Self Leveling Modified Elastomeric Concrete
ShaliPatch® EC is a three-component, cold applied, polymerized elastomeric concrete with excellent adhesion to substrate for
- crack filling ranging between 5 – 50 mm wide in concrete / flexible roads, and
- surface correction in concrete road / pavement.
ShaliPatch® EC is self leveling, easily trowel-able into cracks and spall. It prevents percolation of water and other chemicals thus protecting it from wearing off.
- Bridges / Highways / Runways / Apron / Taxiways.
- Parking Decks.
- Commercial Structures.
- Substrate concrete.
- Airfield Lighting.
- Industrial Floor
- Tough, Flexible and Durable.
- Rapid Cure time.
- Excellent resistance to chemical, saltwater, oil, acids, alkalies, crude oil, fuels and minerals.
- Compatible with both coal tar and asphalt emulsion based sealers.
- Compatible with both concrete and bituminous pavement.
- Excellent to repair surface defects of the road.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
10 kg pack consists of Component A (Resin) – 3.6 kg, Component B (Hardener) – 0.9 kg and Component C (Aggregate) – 5.5 Kg.
Do not allow product to freeze. Store in a dry area at temperatures between 10 OC and 35 OC in the original unopened containers.
12 months in original unopened sealed conditions.