Accelerator for Concrete
ShaliPlast® FS (Formerly known as Accelguard 80) is a chloride based, multipurpose concrete additive designed to accelerate the normal setting time of concrete. It is an additive for concrete, mortar and plasters. ShaliPlast® FS improves the plastic and hardened properties of concrete such as workability, compressive strength and flexural strengths. ShaliPlast® FS densifies concrete and reduces its permeability.
|Appearance||Colorless liquid||Chemical Nature||Inorganic substance|
|Specific Gravity||1.30 – 1.35||Solubility||Freely soluble in water|
- Concrete blocks, pipes
- Stepping stones
- Reduces initial set.
- Provides high early strength for fast form stripping.
- Densifies concrete Minimizes bleeding and segregation.
- Translucent colour enables to use with white cement products
- Optimum dosage of ShaliPlast FS to meet specific requirement should be always determined by trials using the materials and the conditions that will be experienced in use. The normal dosage range is between 0.40 to 1.6 Ltr / bag of cement. However there can be decreased or increased dosages depending upon the mix design, set requirement and ambient conditions.
- Setting time and hardening of cement paste varies with dose of ShaliPlast FS and with different quality as well as quantity of cement.
- ShaliPlast FS is not advisable to use as accelerator for RCC.
- Add ShaliPlast FS with water in to the concrete mix.
- Ensure that ShaliPlast FS is not added directly to dry cement.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Clean all tools immediately after use with water.
Health & Safety
- Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in 20 kg and 200 kg drum.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
9 months in original unopened condition.