High Range Water Reducing Additive
ShaliPlast HP (formerly known as ShaliCon 37) is a high range water reducing admixture based on modified Naphthalene sulphonate product. It may be added to the concrete at the job site or at the ready mix concrete plant. No chloride is used in its formulation, consequently, it is recommended for pre-stressed concrete. It produces self compacting concrete and can also be used to produce water-proofed concrete.
ShaliPlast HP conforms to specification prescribed in IS 9103 & ASTMC – 494 Type A & F.
|Colour||Amber Brown||Specific Gravity||1.15 ± 0.02|
|pH||7 – 8||Chloride||Nil|
- High performance concrete
- Highly slump, flowable concrete
- Ready mix concrete
- Heavily reinforced concrete
- Pumping concrete
- Produces low water cement ratio
- Aids in concrete placement and reduces labour cost.
- Substantial improvement in workability without increased water or the risk of segregation.
- Remarkable increase in both early and ultimate strengths.
- Improved durability, density and impermeability with better surface finish.
- Produces dense concrete and hence improves waterproofing characteristics.
- Chloride free
- Add ShaliPlast HP to the dosing water. It should not come into contact with dry cement.
- Charge all concrete material in the proper order into the mixer with about 70% of the mixing water and mix for three minutes. Add rest quantity of water with admixture to obtain the required slump and mix for three additional minutes.
- ShaliPlast HP is compatible with other admixture; however each admixture should be added to the mix separately.
- When ShaliPlast HP is used with an air entraining agent then the dosage rate of air entraining agent should be reduced. ShaliPlast HP may react with the air entraining agent increasing its air producing efficiency.
- Compatible with all types of Portland cement including SRC (Sulphate Resistance Cement) and not compatible with high alumina cement.
0.4 – 2 % by weight of cement. Do not allow over dosing. Due to overdosing setting time will be extended rigorously. It is advisable to carry out a trial to establish the exact & optimal dosage rate depending upon set retardation required.
Health & Safety
- ShaliPlast HP is non-toxic.
- Any splashes on the skin should be washed immediately with water.
- Splashes on the eyes should be washed immediately with water and seek medical advice.
Available in 20 kg & 200 kg drum.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
9 months in original unopened condition.