Corrosion Inhibitor For RCC
ShaliPlast® LW++ (formerly known as ShaliPlast MCI) is an integral liquid waterproofing compound, which protects concrete internally from water ingress as well as saves the re-bars of reinforced concrete and mortar against chloride induced corrosion. The unique bi-polar compound migrates through concrete during curing process and puts a passive layer over re-bars to stop chloride corrosion. It is an additive for concrete, mortar and plasters. It contains additives and polymers which makes the concrete cohesive and less of capillaries
It conforms the requirements of IS 2645, IS 9103 and ASTM C 1582M.
- Used in RCC floors, walls and slabs.
- Mass concrete casting making dyke walls.
- Bridges and Marine structures.
- Deicing areas.
- Corrosion resistant & highly impermeable.
- Easily dispersible & compatible with RCC.
- Highly compressive strength.
- Reduces shrinkage crack development.
- Provides greater workability.
- Increase durability of concrete.
- Dry mix cement, sand, aggregate in concrete mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add 75-80% of required water into the mix and mix for 3 minutes.
- Add ShaliPlast® LW++ in the ratio of 0.4% – 2% by weight of cement in remaining water and then wet mix for 2 minutes after adding such dosed water.
- Place the concrete or apply plaster, as needed.
- Cure the applied mortar or concrete as per good construction practices.
- For Air entraining agent, a pre-blend trial must be done to decide the doses of air entraining agent as ShaliPlast® LW++ with air entraining agent increases air producing efficiency.
- Compatible with all types of Portland cement including SRC (Sulphate Resistance Cement) and not compatible with high alumina cement.
0.4 – 2 % by weight of cement. Do not allow over dosing. Due to overdosing setting time will be extended rigorously. It is advisable to carry out a trial to establish the exact & optimal dosage rate depending upon set retardation required.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 5 L, 20 L and 200 L container.
Store in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.