Waterproofing Additive For Cement Plaster And Concrete (PCC)
ShaliPlast® LW+ (formerly known as ShaliPlast® LW) is an additive for concrete, mortar and plasters. It contains additives and polymers which makes the concrete cohesive and less of capillaries.
ShaliPlast® LW+ an integral liquid water proofing compound composed of wetting agent, plasticiser, polymers and additives.
It conforms the requirements of IS 2645- 2003 and IS 9103- 2000 standards.
- Used in basement, roof slab, screed.
- Water tank, terrace, floors that must be water tight.
- External plastering, bathroom and balconies.
- Mass concrete foundation walls.
- Reduces Permeability.
- Easily dispensable / compatible.
- Reduces capillary.
- Avoid shrinkage crack development.
- Facilitates better workability.
- Enhance durability.
- Cement, sand and aggregates are charged in the mixer and dry mix for 2 minutes.
- Add 75-80 % of water and mix for 3 minutes.
- ShaliPlast® LW+ is added as per the recommended dosage into the remaining part of the water and the mix is added to concrete mixer & mixed for another 2 minutes.
- Place the concrete or apply plaster, as needed.
- Cure the applied mortar or concrete as per good construction practices
Health & Safety
• Use nose cover, goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
Available in 1 L, 5 L and 20 L.
Store in a cool dry place, under shed away, from heat.
12 months in original unopened sealed condition.