Water Reducing Admixture
ShaliPlast P (formerly known as ShaliCon WR®) is an admixture based on modified ligno Sulphonate, which is completely free of any added chloride ions. It is a water-reducing, normal-set, admixture for concrete. It provides a more plastic and cohesive mix in the fresh concrete and better durability reduced, shrinkage and less permeability in the hardened concrete.
ShaliPlast P conforms to specification prescribed in IS 9103 & ASTM C – 494 Type A admixture.
|Colour||Amber Brown||Specific Gravity||1.14 + 0.02|
|pH||7 – 8||Chloride Content||Nil|
- Ready mix concrete
- Light weight concrete
- Pre stressed concrete
- Expansive concrete
- Precast concrete
- Provides easier handling and finishing.
- Increased strength.
- Reduction in w/c ratio.
- Improves workability.
- Provides increased durability.
- Reduces shrinkage and permeability.
- Add ShaliPlast P to the dosing water. It should not come into contact with dry cement.
- Charge all concrete material in the proper order into the mixer with about 70 % of the mixing water and mix for the three minutes. Add rest quantity of water with admixture to obtain the required slump and mix for three addition minutes.
- Compatible with other admixture; however each admixture should be added to the mix separately.
- When ShaliPlast P is used with an air entraining agent then the dosage rate of air entraining agent should be reduced. ShaliPlast P may react with the air entraining agent increasing its air producing efficiency.
- Compatible with all types of Portland cement including SRC (Sulphate Resistance Cement) and not compatible with high alumina cement.
0.2 – 0.5 % by weight of cement. Do not allow over dosing. Due to overdosing setting time will be extended rigorously.
Health & Safety
- ShaliPlast P is non-toxic.
- Any splashes on the skin should be washed immediately with water.
- Splashes on the eyes should be washed immediately with water and seek medical advice.
Available in 20 kg & 200 kg drum.
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.
9 months in original unopened condition.