ShaliPlast PCE 300
High Performance Poly-Carboxylated Ether Based Superplasticiser
ShaliPlast PCE 300 is a third generation Poly-Carboxylated Ether Based Superplasticizer for concrete and mortar. It conforms to IS 9103 – 1999 and ASTM – C494 Type “G” – High Range Water Reducing and Retarding Admixture.
|Colour||Light Browinsh||Specific Gravity, 30 OC||1.06 ± 0.04|
|pH||6 – 8||Chloride Content||Nil|
|Dosages, by weight of cementitious material, %||0.2 – 1.0*|
* for concrete of high workability, very low water / cement ratio and for self compacting concrete 1.0 – 2.0% by weight of cementitious material. Actual dosage to be finalised on the basis of site trial. Variations in slump loss and setting characteristics are function of the amount of admixtures used, cement characteristics and mix design selected. An increase in concrete temperature will cause an increase in slump loss and decrease in initial set time.
ShaliPlast PCE 300 is especially suitable for the production of concrete mixes which require high early strength development, powerful water reduction and excellent flow-ability.
- For ready mix concrete.
- Higher workability concrete.
- Precast concrete.
- Fast track concrete.
- In situ concrete requiring fast stripping time.
- Pronounced increase in the early strength development, resulting in very economical stripping times for precast and in situ concrete.
- Powerful water reduction, resulting in high density, high strength and reduced permeability for water etc.
- Excellent plasticizing effect, resulting in improved flow-ability, placing and compacting behavior.
- Higher cohesion reducing risk of segregation and bleeding.
- Improved shrinkage and creep behavior.
- Free from chlorides or other ingredients promoting corrosion of steel reinforcement. It is therefore suitable for reinforced and pre-stressed steel.
- It is compatible with all types of Portland Cement including SRC (Sulphate Resistance Cement) and Cement Fillers / substitutes like PFA, GGBFS and Micro Silica.. Always conduct trials before combining products in specific mixes and contact our Technical Service Department for information about specific combinations.
- Add ShaliPlast PCE 300 to the dosing water or added with it in to the concrete mixer. It should not come into contact with dry cement.
- Dosing: Charge all concrete material in the proper order into the mixer with about 85% of the mixing water and mix for appropriate time. Add rest quantity of water with admixture to obtain the required slump and mix for additional 2 – 3 .
- Overdosage may cause delay in setting time of concrete.
- Formwork: Forms for walls or narrow sections must be watertight, strong and must have good bracing. During the “Flowing period” the concrete will exert a higher pressure at the base of the form than conventional Form work for slabs is the same as for conventional concrete.
Health & Safety
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes, and avoid swallowing.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapor.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 250 kg barrel.
Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.
12 months in original unopened condition.